At Buyer Brain, we prioritize the privacy of research respondents and website visitors. This policy outlines how we collect information, the purpose behind it, and the controls available to you.
We take the responsibility of processing your personal information seriously. This policy elucidates the methods by which we collect, manage, use, and safeguard your personal data.
This document may undergo changes to reflect our latest approach to handling your information. It is advisable to check back frequently to stay informed about any modifications, as indicated by the last updated date.
Refer to the sections below for more details on how and why we use your personal information:
- Who are we? In this policy, references to Buyer Brain, ‘we,’ or ‘us’ pertain to Buyer Brain Limited, a registered company in London, UK.
- What personal information we collect and how we use personal information: Buyer Brain acts as the ‘controller’ of the personal information you provide, including details like demographic data (gender, age, location, education etc) or contact information if necessary.
- Why we need it: Information is collected for market research activities, ensuring fulfillment of requests, and enhancing personalized services.
- How we obtain your details: Information is gathered through our surveys (created on third-party platforms) and with the respondent permission.
- How we may use your personal information: Data are used only for research purposes.
- Your interests: Before utilizing your information, we assess potential impacts on your rights and always respect your preferences.
- Sharing your information: We do not share information unless required by law or with your consent.
- Retaining your information: Information is retained as long as necessary only for research purposes.
- Your details on the web: Buyer Brain processes all personal information within GDPR guidance.
- What are your rights? You have rights regarding transparency, access, rectification, processing restriction, erasure, objection, data portability, and freedom from automated decisions. You can change your communication preferences or withdraw permission through our ‘Contact Us‘ page.
- How to contact us: If you have questions or wish to exercise your rights, contact us through the details below. If dissatisfied, you can escalate concerns to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Email: email@example.com
Last Updated: November 2023